Looking for something natural for your house and been hearing about Essential Oils?
Essential Oils were very alien to us when we first heard about it more than 3 years ago. Little that we know, they have been around for thousands of years!
We began our journey with Young Living Essential Oils in May 2014 and just couldn’t live without it ever since. When we first started, we were as much sceptical as any other person could be. How can something so tiny be so expensive and people are actually buying it and getting themselves addicted to it? To kill our curiosity, we did what others also do, turned to Google for information. It was mind blowing to note that back in thousands of years ago, people actually use it in spiritual and physical healings. How cool is that?
Soon after, we started using the oils on our kids, one of them having special needs that is, cerebral palsy. The kiasu mommy mode: always tried something good and expensive onto their children. Lol. Fast forward to 3 years later, we are super happy that we actually got ourselves into this oily journey. Now, the whole family are just addicted to it. We are essential oils addicts!
Essential oils work superb with our bodies, offering a variety of benefits from cosmetic and dietary purposes to spiritual and religious use. Extracted through careful steam distillation, resin tapping, and cold pressing, the purest essential oils are far more powerful than the botanicals from which they come.
You can buy Essential Oils at many places, but Young Living is the World Leader in Essential Oils. Young Living offers therapeutic-grade oils for your natural lifestyle. Once you hold a bottle of Young Living’s powerful essential oils, you hold nature's pure essence.
And when we first started, we had a great support (still getting it) from our oily community/oily group. In the group, everyone is just so passionate to share each other’s knowledge about Essential Oils on the best way to use it, where to use it, when to use it and so on so forth (YOU CAN BE PART OF THE GROUP TOO!). Oh we have classes too, be it online and also hands on.
We use the Essential Oils daily in so many ways:-
- *Lavender is so versatile that we use it in our skin care products up to our relaxing routines. Try diffuse it by your bed at night before you go to sleep, you will be surprised to note how relaxing the aroma can be!
- *Peppermint, oohh the strong refreshing minty aroma invigorates mind and senses! Apply it on your skin, it creates a cool tingling sensation making it just great for sport massage! Mommies, just imagine the sensation that you can get after that long tiring day from Peppermint EO!
- *Frankincense, we use on our kids, on our skin and just everywhere. This ancient oil can help to elevate spiritual experiences and can also maintain radiant skin.
- *Panaway, the cooling sensation upon topical application of it on tired muscles, can really sooth you up!
- Brain Power, we use it on our kids before they go to school and on ourselves too, to promote a sense of clarity and increase focus.
Essential oils are more than nice scents, these powerful plant extracts have been our path to the lifelong wellness and it can be yours too.
Not just from a user aspect, from the business opportunity aspect that Young Living offers too. We are thankful that ever since we started building up our oily business, we are now able to work from home, be near with our kids throughout the day and bid farewell to the madness of morning traffics to work as well. Thank God for that.
Interested to know more about Young Living? Do reach us via
Whatsapp : www.wasap.my/60172742005 (Just a click away)
Email : email@example.com
Interested to sign up as a Young Living member? Just click https://yl.pe/5by2 and fill up the details. Let us guide you with your oils and any enquiries that you may have!
*These oils can be obtained by pirchasing this Premium Starter Kit at RM756 and it comes with free membership. There are 13 oils and a diffuser, 2 sachet of Ningxia (wolfberry juice), sample packet oils, sample bottle, roller cap, thumb drive with product info. Should you wish to buy the 13 oils plus the diffuser individually, it will cost you RM1200. So at RM756, it is such a great deal right?