Thursday, June 3, 2010

What have I done that I deserves such a beautiful gift in my life?

Semalam, sebelum tidur saya sibuk melayan kerenah Rayyan Ariff. Terbuai dengan keletahnya, tiba-tiba sahaja saya terfikir, what have I done that I deserve such a beautiful gift in my life?
.

Looking at the sweetness of Rayyan Ariff's laugh..
The cuteness of his cheeky face..
The sincerity of his smile..
The littlest thing that he did..
Really makes me wonder..
.
Mungkin Allah SWT melihat kami dengan caraNya yang tersendiri sehinggakan kami diberikan peluang untuk menyaksikan keajaibanNya secara langsung..
.
On our own flesh and blood..
Right before our eyes..
.
Most importantly, He has chosen us to be a part of this miracle!
And we're truly thankful for this..



He still needs to improve on his hands' coordination.. But practice makes perfect, right? =)
*sila abaikan suara bibik n mama*

1 comment: