Friday, August 19, 2011

Baby RA dan persiapan hari raya~

Alhamdulillah, pertemuan dengan Prof Raman berjalan dengan baik.. Baby RA is already 1.05kg which is pretty good since mama is not gaining any weight.. Except for my blood pressure which is a little bit low, other than that, everything is good.. Baby RA was kicking and covering her face with her hands when we tried to capture a photo of her.. Active and we can see that she has long legs.. Like Ayah and Abang Rayyan, huh? :-)
.
I've asked Prof Raman about mode of delivery for Baby RA and according to him, since Rayyan Ariff was born via elective c-zer, Baby RA will be like my firstborn.. Pintu rahim tak pernah terbuka.. So the chances of normal delivery is there and will be assessed when I reach week 36..
.
And now that I'm in week 28 already, check up will be done every 2 weeks.. *Sigh* Hopefully I can excuse myself better after this.. Too many things to be done in the office!
.
Hopefully everything will be great for both Mama and Baby RA..
.
And yes, finally we managed to shop for raya today.. Baju melayu n sampin for ayah and Rayyan Ariff, as well as casual outfit.. Orang punyalah ramai tak hengat! For me, 2 maternity dresses and tudung.. Will topup with a pair of sandals and casual wear later.. :-)
.
Raya cookies have been booked, just need to be collected.. Tomorrow hubby will be sending his car for servicing and will send mine on Monday.. What a relief that everything is in order.. :-)
.

Ada budak tengah buat inspection ke atas barang yang dibeli..

No comments: