Thursday, November 20, 2008

Babies are; sensitive!!

I don’t know bout others, but I just feel that babies are sensitive. They’re sensitive at their surroundings, peoples around them, things that they ate and many more.
.
After spending 45 days in NICU PMC, it’s time to go home for Ian. Since my confinement period is over, mommy went back to KB. So I stayed at home with Ian. Although I don’t have any experience in handling baby (especially premiee who’s much smaller than term baby), I managed to take care of Ian all by myself (naluri keibuan, semulajadi la tuh..)
.
Then, after I’ve finished my maternity leave, I utilized my annual leave. So altogether, I was at home for 3 months. When it’s time to go back to work, of course I didn’t feel comfortable letting anyone else take care of my small and tiny baby except for my mommy. So, I asked for mommy’s favor to come and take care of Ian for a month. And she agreed.
.
Masa pantas berlalu. One month passed by and it’s time for mommy to go back home. Still, hubby and I were reluctant to let anyone else to take care of our baby. Since it’s fasting month, I can’t ask mommy to stay for another more month coz she needs to cook for sahur for abah and my sister. Fair enough. Although we find it hard to do it, we still did what we have to do. We sent Ian back to KB so that mommy can still look after him. Luckily, there’s no doctor(s) appointment during that time.
.
It was a day before puasa that we sent Ian to KB. We were thinking of going back the next morning but my aunt advised us to stay for another day just to make sure Ian is ok. After staying for one more day, we came back to KL.
.
Later at night, I called mommy to check on Ian. She told me that at around 7pm, Ian started to cry. It’s actually the time that we usually reached home from office. Kata mommy, tangisan yang cukup syahdu. Tangisan kerinduan mungkin. It happened for 3 days. After that, Ian managed to survive without his parents by his side. Tapi kitorg x miss blk jenguk Ian. Every weekend walaupun jauh n penat.
.
After raya, we brought him back to KL because he has his appointment with his ophthalmologist (this is the time that the Dr. confirmed that Ian can see!!). Sepanjang perjalanan Ian menagis. And it doesn’t stop there. Kat rumah pun Ian nangis kuat. The only way to make him diam is to call abah and let him talk to Ian. Ian was so close with his Atuk when he was in KB. Kalau nk tido, mesti nk atuk yang dodoi. Borak dgn atuk bukan main byk. Sampai skrg atuk selalu sebut nak suruh Ian duduk ngan dia. But it’s not that easy. All his doctors are here. X sedap plak nak bertukar tangan. Besides, mama and ayah pun x sanggup nak pisah dgn Ian. Ian cried so loud. I remember the only time when he cried like that was, before he went for his 3rd operation. Dr. x jumpe cari urat nak cucuk coz terlampau byk dh bahagian yang kena cucuk utk masukkan ubat n air.

When Ian cried, I also cried. Bukan ngada2, tapi rs guilty. Elok2 duduk dgn kitorg, sibuk nk anta balik kampong. Bila Ian dah selesa kat kampong, sibuk nak bwk blk. Tak faham psikologi budak lgsg! Smpi hati dera perasaan anak sdr.
.
After that, Wan and Atuk Rawang took care of Ian for 2 weeks or 9 working days to be exact. Then mommy came to babysit Ian again. Once again, one month passed by really fast. Hari ni, mommy blk Kb coz she has appointment with her Dr. next week. And my sister, will take care of Ian for a month.
.
Since td saya masuk office lewat coz antar mommy, ingat nak cover dengan blk lambat sket. Around 430pm, I received a call from my sister. She told me that Ian is crying. Non-stop and it’s very loud. I asked my sister to put on loud speaker and let me talk to Ian. I told Ian not to cry and not to be sad. Nenek is just going home for a month. As what I’ve expected, he listened and stopped crying. The moment I hung up the phone, my sister said that he cried again. I asked my sister to give Ian one of kain batik nenek as a pengubat rindu. It worked. He fell asleep.
.
Worried that he might starts to cry again, I rushed back home. Nasib baik, elok je saya sampai, Ian woke up and start to cry again. Bila tgk mama dia, terus ok. He’s been a bit cranky since petang td. Bila dpt ckp dgn nenek, makin mendayu la tangisan dia.. Syahdu sebenarnya.. Siyan Ian. How I wish I could just take a year off just to take care of Ian. X payah tukar2 orang lagi n x payah dia kerinduan lagi. I think we can survive if it’s just us. Tp kos utk check up Ian is quite expensive. And it will be much much higher when it’s time to see the pe*********n n*********t. Byk test yang akan dibuat. Harap2 tuhan permudahkan jalan untuk kami.. Aminnnn..
.
Saya tahu, kos akan lebih murah kalau kami pergi government hospital. Bukan mengada, bukan poyo, tp I had my own reason. Even skrg ni, kat PMC pun x puas hati gak with certain things. Rasa x berbaloi pn ada. Tp xpe la.. Dh terlanjur kat situ.. Kiranya, rezeki Ian memang dh termaktub kat situ la kot..
.
P/s – Hehhehe.. harga Ian setakat hari ni, kalau dikira2, dh boleh beli sebijik kondo dh.. Tp xpe la.. Ian lagi best dr segala kondo kat dunia nih!!!

No comments: