Award ni dpt from Ibu_Arifa. Layak ke? Takde AFUNDI apa2 pun, tetiba menang, macam mana nih? Lawak gak main award2 nih.. Rasa cam artis plak (kalau saya artis, saya adalah Dina Malaysian Idol kot.. Sbb saya montel dan comel) Hehhehe..
Kita tambah sket yea :
Admit one thing you feel awful about (involving being a mom). Once you have written it down, you are no longer allowed to feel bad. Remember you are a good mom!
There's a lot of things that makes me feel awful about being a mother to Rayyan Ariff. The ultimate is, the day I regret that I didn't terminate the pregnancy and my desicion to give birth to him.
Yes peeps, I've felt that way before. Yes, you can call me whatever you want, but it wont change the fact that I've felt that before. When the Dr. told me that he will not make it and I have to go for c-section, I started to regret it. I kept on repeating, 'Why do I want to proceed with this pregnancy? Now they have to cut open my tummy. It will take me another 1 year to try for another baby and another 9 months before the baby can be with us. Stupid me!"
Sungguh hebat syaitan itu dan sungguh lemah anak adam yang sedang sarat mengandung itu. Luckily, that thought faded as soon as my baby kicked, in me.. I realized, even though after this I have to wait for another 2 years, it doesn’t matter. Because I’ll have a baby who will wait for me, InsyaAllah, in heaven!
However, our little hero fought (and still fighting!) as hard as he could so that he can be with us and bright up our life. Most importantly, he taught us to open our heart and see things beyond our eyes.
List 7 things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you.
1) I love him when he loves me and wants to be hugged by me, his mama.. And still I love him even there're times that he chose Bibik over me.. :P
2) I love the way he picked his pacifier up and put it in his mouth. He may not succeed in his first attempt, but he will never give up.. Same goes to feeding bottle.
3) I love to see him exploring his toys.. Especially when he's playing on his own
4) I love to see his smiles and his laughs. It's heaven to see him playing and laughing with his father
5) I love it when he talks and babbles in his baby language. I'll be waiting patiently for him to call me Mama. Till then, bububu is enough.
6) I love it when he makes funny faces. Auntie Ajah kato beghak'ya.. Muko naka..
7) Enough said, I love everything about him. From his poo poo to his pee, it really describes the joy of motherhood.
Send this to other moms of the year that deserve a reminder that they too are the best moms that they can be. Remember to send them a note letting them know you have selected them, and also add a link to your post that directs people back to the person who nominated you.
Alyyani (ko kan pki baby sling cam dalam gamba tuh)
Jue mama Iman
Wana mommy Izz (ni sorang lagi pki baby sling cam dlm gamba nih..:P)
Ila mama Adlil Faiz
Malas nk link. Korang amik sdr la ek. Susah nak drop comment sorang2. Korang perasan tak? Kan senang kalo ckp, semua ibu yang dlm list kat sblh ni n followers, dapat la.. Hehhehe.. Ita mama Sarra dah dapat kan? =)
Pada saya, semua ibu adalah mother of the year.. Kalau tidak pada dunia, sekurang-kurangnya pada anak-anak kita kan?
~Selagi korang bagi anak korang cukup makan pakai, didik elok-elok and buat yang terbaik, kira ok la kan? Tak gitu? Kalau dah tendang-menendang, buang-membuang tu, lain citer dah la..~
P/s - Patutnya, esok sambung drama "setahun yang lalu", tapi ala-ala cam dah malas.. :P Esokkan ada Ian nyer appointment. Oh Ian, camne la esok. Berkampung la kita kat SJMC, ada 3 appoinments!